Sunday, October 15, 2006

Inspiration

:-( Frustrating
Having set this blog up for daily postings I'm now starting to feel the pressure of HAVING to write something every day. It's even more annoying in light of the fact that I really want to get into the habit of blogging on a daily basis but I can't seem to get my thoughts organised within that timeframe.
I've got so many things that I like and dislike, and I know I want to write about all of htem, but which first, and what do I want to say on each subject?

There's my Top & Bottom Ten, which I feel warrants some explanation, but I can't get motivated to do that right now. I find what comes easiest is to write on whatever topic has been foremost in my thoughts during the day, but that too is difficult right now because the two things I'm thinking about most are: shopping hours during Ramadan here in Riyadh (because those postings belong on Neal Of Arabia, not here), and the leading scientist, author nad atheist Richard Dawkins, whose latest book - The God Delusion - I have just started reading. I don't want to write about Religion and the Creation vs. Evolution debate because that's not what this blog is about.
The difficulties of posting good stuff every day is what has been occupying my thoughts most today, so I guess that's why I've written this.

No comments: