Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Head full of nothing

Sorry everyone, my blogging head seems to have deserted me the last couple of days. It could be a side-effect of my torn calf muscle (which is feeling much better, thanks for asking), or it could be pressure of work, or it could be just plain laziness: I have been feeling pretty tired lately.
Anyhow, I've got lots of things I want to write about but right now I can't summon up the time and/or the energy. There are important things I want to write about at length, but they're in the "blocked" category right now, and there are also day-to-day happenings that I could write about quite quickly, but I don't think they'd be very interesting or entertaining, hence this placeholder/apology.

Will definitely write something of substance tomorrow, because on Thursday we're off on our "free" trip to Thailand, so tomorrow's post will the the last for a few days.

No comments: